This site is dedicated to providing information about the Walk to Emmaus community in the Central California region and upcoming events sponsored by CCWTE.
The 2022 Summer Walk Newsletter is now available – click this link to view it
Do you have questions about sponsoring a pilgrim?
Click this link to see the sponsorship resources on the website
Annual Grand Gathering:
Date/time: September 24th – 3:00 pm
Location: Woodward Park, Riverview Shelter
Hamburgers, hot dogs and all the fixin’s will be provided. Also, lots of water, lemonade and iced tea.
3:00 – Let the Fellowship & Games Begin!
4:30 – Dinner is served
- A to F – bring a dessert
- G to M – bring a non-salad side dish
- N to Z – bring a Salad
6:00 – Worship, Communion & Community vote for 2023 Board of Directors.
Any questions? Contact Rhonda Morris: 559-862-8284 or Gloria Jones: (559) 905-4957
- Date/time: September 25th – 1:00 pm
- Location: 5626 Heddon Ct, Mariposa, CA 95338
- Contact Gloria Smith if you have questions – email@example.com
- Date/time: October 8th – 6:00 pm (5:30 if you want to help with setup)
- Location: Visalia Methodist Church on the corner of Akers and Caldwell.
- Work Day #1 – January 14, 2023
- Work Day #2 – February 11, 2023
- Men’s Weekend – March 2-5, 2023
- Women’s Weekend – March 9-12, 2022
We can now accept credit card payments on a secure website for worker and pilgrim fees! The fees are slightly higher to cover the finance charges we pay to use the service.