The 2019 July Day of Prayer and Praise is quickly approaching. We look forward to a wonderful day of fellowship with our friends in the Emmaus community. The Theme is “Here I Am”.
The CCWTE Board of Directors and the Day of Prayer and Praise planners suggest that you bring anyone to the Day of Praise event – even friends or family who have not been to a Walk to Emmaus weekend. This could be a good way to introduce your friends to the Emmaus community, and may lead them to attend a Walk to Emmaus weekend event.
This day will include talks, worship, fellowship, reunion-style sharing, dedicated prayer time, food, and the celebration of communion!
- Date: Saturday, July 13th, 2019
- Time: 9:30 am to 4 pm
- Where: Calvary Baptist Church, 700 E Monte Vista Ave, Turlock, CA 95382
- Cost: $10 per person payable at the door
Here is the menu, so you can decide if you need to bring something extra for yourself:
- Morning Snack: muffins, nuts, fruit (coffee, tea and water)
- Lunch: Make your own sandwich with all the fixin’s, salads, chips, dessert (water, lemonade and ice tea)
- Afternoon Snack: (What more snacks? Of course, this is Emmaus!) Candy, Chex Mix, string cheese, fruit (water)
Notice – Soda will not be provided. Feel free to bring your own!
If you want to help set-up, decorate, prep food, etc, contact Wayna Pritchett. Sleeping rooms will be available at Calvary Church on Friday night if you want to stay at the church Friday night – “Emmaus style”.
We hope you will join us for this special day!
Please complete and submit this form by July 5th.
A separate form should be submitted for each person attending.